Policy resolutions represent formal statements of opinion and decision by member states. The NASTL typically enacts resolutions at its annual Association meetings but has done so at special meetings throughout the year as well. These documents are shared and distributed for educational purposes.
- 2019-01: Advancing a Determination of Carbon Neutrality for Forest Based Biomass Energy From Sustainably Managed Forested Trust Lands
- 2019-02: Supporting S 47 - John D. Dingell, Jr. Conservation, Management and Recreation Act
- 2019-03: Environmental Protection Agency Produced Water Study
- 2019-05: Rules Related to the Designation of Critical Habitat Under the Endangered Species Act
- 2019-06: Concerning the Impact on State Trust Lands from Federal Greater Sage-Grouse Land Management Restrictions
- 2019-07: Concerning Ongoing Wildfire Appropriations
- 2019-08: Impact and Management of Wild Horses and Burros