Policy resolutions represent formal statements of opinion and decision by member states. The NASTL enacts resolutions at its annual Association meetings. These documents are shared and distributed for educational purposes.
- 2019-01: Advancing a Determination of Carbon Neutrality for Forest Based Biomass Energy From Sustainably Managed Forested Trust Lands
- 2019-02: Supporting S 47 - John D. Dingell, Jr. Conservation, Management and Recreation Act
- 2019-03: Environmental Protection Agency Produced Water Study
- 2019-05: Rules Related to the Designation of Critical Habitat Under the Endangered Species Act
- 2019-06: Concerning the Impact on State Trust Lands from Federal Greater Sage-Grouse Land Management Restrictions
- 2019-07: Concerning Ongoing Wildfire Appropriations
- 2019-08: Impact and Management of Wild Horses and Burros